You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
Before upgrading Loud ML:
- Review the breaking changes for changes that affect your application.
- Check the deprecation log to see if you are using any deprecated features.
- If you use custom plugins, make sure compatible versions are available.
- Test upgrades in a development environment before upgrading your production environment
- Back up your training data before upgrading. You cannot roll back to an earlier version unless you have a backup of your training data.